What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
The Personal Information you give us directly will usually include your name, address, email address, social media details, contact details, emergency contact details, billing information, photos and videos. It also includes the information provided in your application forms such as personal and professional goals, languages, nationality and residency, passport details, background check and identity check details (including details of any criminal offences), health data, details of personal interests, lifestyle details, sexual orientation, accommodation preferences and insurance details.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you contact us on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or provide us with feedback on our services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- Legal purposes.
- To contact you.
- Business purposes.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
How do we protect your information?
Do we use 'Cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Your personal information and other information may be shared:
- with partners and other third-party service providers. In order to operate Digital Roamads trips we must provide information to process transactions and provide specified services.
- for legal purposes: we may disclose your Personal Information and Other Information for respected business interests or to comply with applicable law, investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or to cooperate with regulatory authorities or law enforcement, to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented Remarketing with Google AdSense and Demographics and Interests Reporting. We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Digital Roamads does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records
You may, under applicable law, have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Digital Roamads, please follow the opt-out instructions contained in each such communication or any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that it may take up to 30 days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems following confirmation of your request to opt-out. Therefore, you may still receive certain communications during this period.
Effective Date: 2018-06-01